A guide to the law and legal literature of Argentina, 1917-1946 [electronic resource] / by Helen L. Clagett
- Washington : Library of Congress : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, 1948
- Latin American series (Library of Congress) ; no. 32
World constitutions illustrated
Library of Congress. Latin American series ; no. 32
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 180 p.)
- Law -- Argentina -- History.
Law -- Argentina -- Bibliography.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- On verso of t.p.: The Law Library
Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on print version record
(c)2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Law Library
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|