The history of modern Europe [electronic resource] : with a view of the progress of society from the rise of the modern kingdoms to the Peace of Paris, in 1763 / by William Russell ; and a continuation of the history to the present time by William Jones, esq. ; with annotations by an American
- Other Title:
- New York : Harper & Brothers, 1839-1842
- World constitutions illustrated
1 online resource (3 v.)
- Europe -- History.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 1. From the rise of the modern kingdoms to the Peace of Westphalia, in 1648
2. From the Peace of Westphalia in 1648 to the Peace of Paris in 1763
3. From the Peace of Paris in 1763 to the Treaty in Amiens in 1802
- Added title pages, engraved
Vols. 1 and 2 have bibliographical and explanatory foot-notes. The first 2 vols. are Dr. Russell's original work, which was first published anonymously in 1779 under title: History of modern Europe in a series of letters from a nobleman to his son. Vol. 3 is the continuation from 1763 by William Jones
Description based on print version record
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Jones, William, 1762-1846
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|