The pamphlet, entitled, "Taxation no tyranny," candidly considered, and it's arguments and pernicious doctrines, exposed and refuted [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- London : Printed for W. Davis ... and T. Evans, 
- Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
1 online resource (xi, 131 p.)
- Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784. Taxation no tyranny
Taxation -- United States -- History -- 18th century.
Taxation -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on print version record
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|