A reply to the review of Judge Advocate General Holt, of the proceedings, findings and sentence, of the general court martial [electronic resource] : in the case of Major General Fitz John Porter, and a vindication of that officer / by Reverdy Johnson
- Other Title:
- 2nd rev. ed
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (88 p.) : PDF fil
- Porter, Fitz-John, 1822-1901 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Holt, Joseph, 1807-1894. Review by the judge advocate general of the proceedings, findings, and sentence of a general court martial.
Trials (Military offenses) -- United States.
Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- United States.
Bull Run, 2nd Battle of, Va., 1862.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Baltimore : Printed by John Murphy & Co., 1863
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 12, 2011
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Porter, Fitz-John, 1822-1901, defendant
United States. Army. Court-martial (Porter : 1862-1863)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|