Human rights in South Korea and the Philippines [electronic resource] : implications for U.S. policy : hearings before the Subcommittee on International Organizations of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session, May 20, 22, June 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, and 24, 1975
- Other Title:
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1975
- International human rights
World constitutions illustrated
International human rights
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 520 p.)
- Civil rights -- Korea.
Civil rights -- Philippines.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1945-1989.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on International Relations."
Description based on print version record
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|