The trial of Wm. Winterbotham, assistant preacher at How's Lane meeting, Plymouth, before the Hon. Baron Perryn, and a special jury at Exeter, on the 25th of July, 1793, for seditious words [electronic resource] / taken in short hand by Mr. Wm. Bowring
- Other Title:
- Trial of William Winterbotham, assistant preacher at How's Lane meeting, Plymouth, before the Hon. Baron Perryn, and a special jury at Exeter, on the 25th of July, 1793, for seditious words
Half title: Trials of William Winterbotham for seditious words
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (vii, , 132,  p.) : PDF fil
- Winterbotham, William, 1763-1829 -- Trials, litigation, etc
Trials (Sedition) -- England -- Exeter
Sedition -- England -- Cases
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: London : Printed for William Winterbotham : Sold by J. Ridgway ... [and 8 others], 1794
"The trial of Wm. Winterbotham ... on the 26th of July, 1826" has special t.p
Errata and advertisement on last 2 leaves respectively
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 17, 2011
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Bowring, Wm. (William), reporter
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|