The interpreter [electronic resource] : or, Booke containing the signification of words : wherein is set forth the true meaning of all, or the most part of such words and termes, as are mentioned in the law writers, or statutes of this victorious and renowned kingdome, requiring any exposition or interpretation : a worke not onely profitable, but necessary for such as desire throughly to be instructed in the knowledge of our lawes, statutes, or other antiquities / collected by John Cowell
- Other Title:
- Booke containing the signification of words
Signification of words
- London : Printed for William Sheares, 1637
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
1 online resource ( p.)
- Law -- Great Britain -- Dictionaries -- Early works to 1800.
English language -- Obsolete words -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "In Legum obscuritate captio."
Printed in double columns
Description based on print version record
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|