Proceedings for the trial of Capt. Richard Powell [electronic resource] : proceedings of a general court-martial, held at the Horse-Guards, on the 24th and 27th of March, 1792
- Other Title:
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (32 p.) : PDF fil
- Powell, Richard, Capt -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Seton, Christopher -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Hall, John, Lieut -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Military offenses) -- Great Britain.
Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: London : J. Gold, 1809
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 16, 2011
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Seton, Christopher, defendant
Hall, John, Lieut., defendant
Great Britain. Army. Court martial (Powell : 1792)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|