Report of the trial in the case of the King v. William Jemott [electronic resource] : at the Admiralty sessions, held at the Old Bailey, London, before Sir William Scott, Sir Simon Le Blanc, &c. &c. on Friday the 28th of February, 1812, for piracy / taken in short-hand by Mr. James Dowling
- Other Title:
- Half title: Trial of William Jemott, for piracy
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (62 p.) : PDF fil
- Jemott, William -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Piracy) -- England -- London.
Piracy -- England -- Cases.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: London : Printed by W. Hughes, 1812
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 17, 2011
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Dowling, James, 1787-1844, reporter
Great Britain. High Court of Admiralty
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|