Lex mercatoria rediviva [electronic resource] : or, the merchant's directory : being a complete guide to all men in business, whether as traders, remitters, owners, freighters, captains, insurors, brokers, factors, supercargoes, agents : containing an account of our trading companies and colonies, with their establishments, and an abstract of their charters, the duty of consuls, and the laws subsisting about aliens, naturalization, and denization : to which is added a state of the present general traffick of the whole world; describing the manufactures and products of each particular nation : and tables of correspondence and agreement of the European coins, weights, and measures, with the addition of all others that are known : extracted from the best writers both at home and abroad; more especially from those justly celebrated ones of Messieurs Savary ; improved and corrected by the author's own observations during his long continuance in trade : the whole calculated for the use and service of the merchant, lawyer, senator, and gentleman
- Other Title:
- Merchant's directory
- 3rd ed., with large additions / by Wyndham Beawes
- London : Printed for J. Rivington, T. Longman, B. Law, S. Crowder, T. Becket, T. Cadell, Robinson and Roberts, and R. Baldwin, 1771
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
1 online resource (vii, 898,  p.)
- Foreign trade regulation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800
Commercial law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Description based on print version record
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|