A poem on the mineral waters of Ballston and Saratoga, with notes illustrating the history of the springs and adjacent country. By Reuben Sears.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Mineral waters, a poem
Mineral waters of Ballston and Saratoga
- Ballston Spa [New York] Published by the Author, J. Comstock, printer, 1819.
108 p. 15 cm.
- Saratoga County (N.Y.)
Mineral waters -- New York (State)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Ballston Spa.
- "Notes": p. -95.
"Errata": p. 108.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of Daniel Tyler Mapes.
Culture Class Collection copy has drawings on endpapers.
- Penn Provenance:
- Mapes, Daniel Tyler (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wegelin, 1st ed., v. 2, p. 40.
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|