[1797 28 agosto comando armata Francese per imprestito sforzato]
- Other Title:
- Provisorio centrale governo del Friuli ressidente in Udine
- In Udine : Per Girolamo Muero stampatore governiale, 
1 sheet ( p.) ; 40 x 31 cm.
- e.o. e.o. 7.i. ila. (S) 1797 (Q)
- Law -- Italy -- Friuli.
Friuli (Italy) -- History -- Sources.
France -- History -- First Republic, 1792-1804 -- Sources.
- Broadsides -- Italy -- Friuli.
- Place of Publication:
- Italy Udine.
- Provisions concerning the forced load of one hundred thousand ducats.
- Wooodcut device of Liberty with motto "Liberta. Eguaglianza" at head of title.
Dated at end: "Udine li 28 agosto 1797."
Signed at end: "Cavassi presidente, Francesco Duodo secretario."
At head of text: "Il provisorio centrale governo del Friuli ressidente in Udine."
Title supplied from ms. inscription on verso.
Printing date supplied from text at end.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 39 in a collection of legal documents, primarily broadsides related to the region of Friuli, Italy, and published between 1748 and 1849. The first folder contains documents that are issued by the Republic of Venice, between 1748 and 1793; the second folder consists of documents dated 1796-1804, the period of the French invasion of Italy, and transfer of Friuli to Austria; the third folder contains documents dated from 1805 to 1849.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Gianesini, R. Proclami napoleonici 1797, no. 88
- Murero, Girolamo, printer.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Italian Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|