Lilo & Stitch [videorecording] / [presented by] Walt Disney Pictures ; produced by Clark Spencer ; written and directed by Chris Sanders & Dean DeBlois.
- Other Title:
- Lilo and Stitch [videorecording]
- Burbank, Calif. : Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (ca. 85 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Human-alien encounters -- Juvenile drama.
Hawaii -- Juvenile drama.
Hawaii -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Science fiction films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English, French and Spanish language tracks.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Dolby digital 5.1 surround sound.
- The result of an illegal experiment in genetic mutation, Experiment #626 is so horrifyingly hostile that it's been locked up by its inventors. It escapes to Earth where Lilo, a young Hawaiian girl, mistakes it for a strange dog, adopts it, and renames it Stitch. As Stitch becomes part of Lilo's unusual family life, Lilo's innocence and the aloha spirit of the Islands confuse and ultimately civilize the creature.
- Voices: Daveigh Chase, Christopher Michael Sanders, Tia Carrere, David Ogden Stiers, Kevin McDonald, Ving Rhames, Zoe Caldwell, Jason Scott Lee.
- Art director, Ric Sluiter ; editor, Darren T. Holmes ; original score composed and conducted by Alan Silvestri ; songs, Elvis Presley.
- DVD release of the 2002 motion picture.
1.66:1 aspect ratio.
Special features: deleted scenes; "Burning love," behind the scenes with Wynonna; A-Teens' music video "I can't help falling in love with you"; "A Stitch in time" featurette; how-to-hula lesson; Inter-Stitch-als; DisneyPedia: Hawaii; "Animating the hula" featurette; "The young voices of Hawaii" featurette; build an alien experiment game; on location with the directors; theatrical teaser trailers.
- Deblois, Dean. , Screenwriter, Director
Sanders, Chris (Christopher Michael) , Screenwriter, Director
Spencer, Clark. , Producer
Chase, Daveigh. , Actor
Carrere, Tia. , Actor
Stiers, David Ogden. , Actor
McDonald, Kevin, 1961- , Actor
Rhames, Ving, 1961- , Actor
Caldwell, Zoe. , Actor
Lee, Jason Scott. , Actor
Sluiter, Ric. , Artistic director
Holmes, Darren T. , Editor
Silvestri, Alan. , Composer, Conductor
Presley, Elvis, 1935-1977 , Singer
Walt Disney Pictures. , Producer
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- 0788832182 :
- Publisher Number:
23989 Buena Vista Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|