Gemini : an extended autobiographical statement on my first twenty-five years of being a Black poet / Nikki Giovanni.
- Indianapolis ; New York : The Bobbs-Merrill Company, Inc., 
xii, 149,  pages : portrait ; 22 cm
- Giovanni, Nikki.
Poets, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
African American poets -- Biography.
African American poets.
- Lask Poetry Collection.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Indiana Indianapolis.
United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Introduction / Barbara Crosby
400 Mulvaney Street
For a four-year-old
On being asked what it’s like to be black
A revolutionary tale
Don’t have a baby till you read this
It’s a case of…
A spiritual view of Lena Horne
The weather is a cultural determiner
The beginning is zero
Black poems, poseurs, and power
The sound of soul, by Phyllis Garland: a book review with a poetic insert
Convalescence - compared to what?
Gemini - a prolonged autobiographical statement on why.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks, with her bookplate on half-title leaf and her embossed stamp on p. [v].
Banks Collection copy signed by the author on title leaf.
Banks Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lask, Thomas (donor) (RBC copy)
Banks, Joanna (bookplate) (donor) (stamp) (Banks Collection copy)
Giovanni, Nikki (autograph) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bobbs-Merrill Company, publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Giovanni, Nikki. Gemini.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|