Agricultural entry of lands withdrawn, classified, or reported as containing any minerals subject to disposition under the general leasing law. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Agricultural entry of lands valuable for sodium or sulphur
- Washington : [s.n.], 1933.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
2 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (72nd : 1931-1933).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9647 S.rp.1355).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1931-1933)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|