Extend the mining laws of the United States to the Death Valley National Monument in California, and for other purposes. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Extending mining laws to Death Valley National Monument, etc
- Washington : [s.n.], 1933.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
3 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (72nd : 1931-1933).
United States. Congress -- History.
Mines and mineral resources.
United States -- Politics and government.
Death Valley National Park (Calif. and Nev.).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9649 H.rp.2107).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1931-1933)
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|