Claims of individual Sioux Indians. Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting list of individual claims of certain Sioux Indians for the loss of horses, arms, and other equipment taken from them by the military authorities. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Claims of individual Sioux Indians
- Washington : [s.n.], 1932.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
8 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (72nd : 1931-1933)
United States. Congress -- History.
Indians of North America -- Claims.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9665 S.doc.152).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1931-1933)
United States. Dept. of the Interior.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|