Channel from Pamlico Sound to Beaufort, N. C., and channel from Core Sound to Ocracoke Inlet, N. C. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting report from the Chief of Engineers on preliminary examination and survey of "Channel from Pamlico Sound near the mouth of Neuse River to Beaufort, N. C., by way of Swan Point, Cedar Island Bay, Thoroughfare Cut, Thoroughfare Bay, Core Sound, touching at Atlantic Wharves, and to run through Mill Point Shoal by sealevel, across to Piney Point, and touching the wharves of the various communities through the straits and Taylors Creek Cut, with a view to securing a depth of 7 feet with suitable width," and of "Channel from Core Sound to Ocracoke Inlet, N. C., by way of Wainwright Channel, or other inside passage". [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Channel from Pamlico Sound to Beaufort, North Carolina, etc
- Washington : [s.n.], 1932.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
39 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (72nd : 1931-1933).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States -- Politics and government.
Pamlico Sound (N.C.).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9681 H.doc.485).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1931-1933)
United States. War Dept.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|