Appropriation for payment of claims of certain British nationals. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting an estimate of appropriation submitted by the Secretary of War in the sum of $255,500 fiscal year 1933, for the payment of claims of certain British nationals in the amounts awarded them by the Commission for Adjustment of British Claims. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Payment of claims of certain British nationals
- Washington : [s.n.], 1933.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
3 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (72nd : 1931-1933).
United States. Congress -- History.
Budget -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9682 H.doc.557).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1931-1933)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|