Communication from the President of the United States transmitting two deficiency estimates of appropriations for the Navy Department for the fiscal years 1923 and 1927, amounting in all to $1,543.11 for the payment of claims settlements reported by the General Accounting Office as chargeable to appropriations which are exhausted, together with two provisions affecting existing appropriations for the fiscal year 1932. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Deficiency estimates for Navy Department to pay claims
- Washington : [s.n.], 1932.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
4 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (72nd : 1931-1933).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States. Navy Department.
Budget -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9549 H.doc.323).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1931-1933)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|