Communication from the President of the United States transmitting, pursuant to law, schedules of claims amounting to $312,438.88 allowed by the General Accounting Office and certified by the Secretary of the Treasury. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Claims allowed by General Accounting Office
- Washington : [s.n.], 1932.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
56 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (72nd : 1931-1933).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States. General Accounting Office.
Presidents -- United States -- Messages.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9549 H.doc.326).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1931-1933)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|