Charles Whibley : a memoir / by T. S. Eliot.
- [First Edition, First Issue.]
- [London : Published by Humphrey Milford, Oxford University Press, Amen House], 1931. (Oxford : Printed in Great Britain at the University Press by John Johnson)
- Pamphlet (English Association) ; no. 80.
English Association pamphlet ; no. 80
13,  p. ; 25 cm.
- Whibley, Charles, 1859-1930.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "Essays and Studies" by Member of the English Association:  p. at end.
Original grey paper wrapper printed in black on front and back; sewn.
"This essay was given as a talk to the English Association on 20 February 1931. It was not separately published in the United States, but it is included in 'Selected Essays' (1932)."--Cf. Gallup.
- Local notes:
- Welsch Eliot Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Carol Anne Harves.
- Penn Provenance:
- Welsch, Erwin K. (former owner) (Welsch Eliot Collection)
Harves, Carol Anne (donor) (Welsch Eliot Collection)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Gallup, D.C. Eliot (rev. ed.), A20a
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Erwin K. and Carol Welsch T.S. Eliot Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|