Mark Twain's humor: the image of a world. Pascal Covici, Jr.
- Other records:
- Dallas, Texas, Southern Methodist University Press 
xiii, , 266 p. 23 cm.
- Twain, Mark, 1835-1910 -- Humor.
Humorous stories, American -- History and criticism.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Texas Dallas.
- The material of humor. From the Old Southwest
The narrator. Beginning of a strategy; The strategy developed
Parodies and burlesques. Form and force
The hoax. Revelation; Fooling poor old Huck
Calling the bluff: images of darkness and of light. Was Hadleyburg corrupted?; The ills of humanity; The hoax as cosmology.
- "Copyright 1962 by Southern Methodist University Press."
Dark blue cloth boards; stamped on gold on spine.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-260) and index.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|