Kaddish, and other poems, 1958-1960 / Allen Ginsberg.
- Other records:
- San Francisco : City Lights Books, 1961. , ©1961
- Pocket poets series ; no. 14.
The Pocket poets series ; number fourteen
100 pages ; 16 cm
- Beats (Persons) -- Poetry.
Hallucinogenic drugs -- Side effects -- Poetry.
American poetry -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California San Francisco.
- "Allen Ginsberg's "Kaddish," a long poem written about the madness and death of his mother, Naomi, is widely considered to be one his major works."--PUBLISHER.
To Aunt Rose
At Apollinaire's grave
The lion for real
Death to Van Gogh's ear!
- " ©1961 by Allen Ginsberg"--title page verso.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare copy is 14th printing, March 1974.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy is 30th printing, March 2003.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor) (RBC copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Dowden, G. Ginsberg, page 8
Kraus, M.P. Ginsberg, 1969-1977, 17
Morgan, B. Works of Ginsberg, A4
- City Lights Books, publisher.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|