The vocabulary of high school Latin; being the vocabulary of: Caesar's Gallic War, books I-V; Cicero against Catiline, on Pompey's command, for the poet Archias; Vergil's neid, books I-VI; arranged alphabetically and in the order of occurrence.
- Rev. ed. New York, Teachers College, Columbia University, 1912.
- [New York, AMS Press, 1972]
- Contributions to education ; no. 9.
vi, 217 p. 23 cm.
- Latin language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.
- Original ed. issued as no. 9 of Columbia University Contributions to education, Teachers College series.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|