Who framed Roger Rabbit [videorecording] / Touchstone Pictures and Amblin Entertainment in association with Silver Screen Partners III ; directed by Robert Zemeckis ; produced by Robert Watts & Frank Marshall ; screenplay by Jeffrey Price & Peter S. Seaman.
- [United States] : Touchstone Home Entertainment ; [Burbank, CA : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 200-]
- Vista series (Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm))
2 videodiscs (104 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet ( p. : ill. ; 19 cm.), 2 glossies.
- Wolf, Gary K. -- Film adaptations.
Rabbits -- Drama.
Cartoon characters -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Detective and mystery films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English, French or Spanish language tracks.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- The hapless Roger Rabbit is framed for the murder of Marvin Acme, who was photographed "playing patticake" with Roger's wife Jessica. The mixed live and animated action takes place in Hollywood and next-door "Toontown," where humans and "Toons" co-exist.
- [Disc 1]. Fullscreen feature plus family friendly bonus materials
[Disc 2]. Widescreen feature plus enthusiast bonus musical.
- Bob Hoskins, Christopher Lloyd, Joanna Cassidy, Charles Fleischer (voice), Stubby Kaye, Amy Irving (voice).
- Director of photography, Dean Cundey ; director of animation, Richard Williams ; editor, Arthur Schmidt ; music, Alan Silvestri.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1988.
Based on the novel Who censored Roger Rabbit by Gary K. Wolf.
Special features: Disc 1: fullscreen version (1.33:1); Roger Rabbit shorts "Tummy trouble", "Rollercoaster rabbit" and "Trail mix-up"; "Who made Roger Rabbit" featurette; set-top DVD game; Disc 2: widescreen version (1.85:1); DTS 5.1 digital surround sound; audio commentary with the filmmakers; deleted scene; making-of documentary; interactive set-top gallery; more.
Academy Award, 1989: Best Effects, Sound Effects Editing; Best Effects, Visual Effects; Best Film Editing; Special Acievement Award.
- Zemeckis, Robert, 1952- , Director
Marshall, Frank. , Producer
Watts, Robert, 1938- , Producer
Price, Jeffrey. , Screenwriter
Seaman, Peter S. , Screenwriter
Hoskins, Bob. , Actor
Lloyd, Christopher, 1938- , Actor
Cassidy, Joanna, 1944- , Actor
Fleischer, Charles. , Actor
Kaye, Stubby. , Actor
Irving, Amy, 1953- , Actor
Cundey, Dean, 1945- , Cinematographer
Schmidt, Arthur, 1937- , Editor
Silvestri, Alan. , Composer
Wolf, Gary K. , Author
Touchstone Pictures. , Producer
Amblin Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Silver Screen Partners III. , Producer
Touchstone Home Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
24398 Buena Vista Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|