The avant-garde feature film : a critical history / William E. B. Verrone.
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 2011.
viii, 223 p. ; 23 cm.
- Experimental films -- History and criticism.
- "Here is a critical and historical overview of unconventional and aesthetically challenging films, all of feature length. The author focuses on the particular forms of contemporary avant-garde films, which often rely on characteristics associated with historical films of the same genre"--Provided by publisher.
Avant-garde film: history, theory and criticism. What is an avant-garde film?
The historical avant-gardes and the styles of inflence for the avant-garde feature film
The real avant-garde. Some considerations of the inflence of the real avant-garde
The contemporary avant-garde feature film. Underground film and the avant-garde
Types of avant-garde feature films
The contemporary avant-garde feature film
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780786459100 (softcover : alk. paper)
0786459107 (softcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|