Pay and allowances to legal heirs of certain officers, coast guard. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting a tentative draft of a joint resolution authorizing the legal heirs of certain officers of the United States Coast Guard who lost their lives when the Coast Guard cutter "Tampa" was destroyed in Bristol Channel September 26, 1918, to receive pay and allowances that would have accrued to said officers. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Pay and allowances to heirs of certain Coast Guard officers
- Washington : [s.n.], 1919.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
2 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921)
United States. Congress -- History.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7645 H.doc.140).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
United States. Navy Department.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|