Appropriations required by the Lighthouse Service, fiscal year 1920. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Acting Secretary of Commerce, submitting supplemental estimate of appropriations required by the Lighthouse Service for the fiscal year 1920. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Supplemental estimate for Lighthouses Bureau for 1920
- Washington : [s.n.], 1919.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
18 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921)
United States. Congress -- History.
Budget -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7645 H.doc.292).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|