Maps and charts for Gen. Pershing's final report. Letter from the Secretary of War, inviting attention to the concurrent resolution passed by the house providing for the printing of the final report of Gen. John J. Pershing, and recommending that the resolution be amended so as to provide for the printing of the maps and charts accompanying the report. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Printing of maps and charts for General John J. Pershing's report
- Washington : [s.n.], 1920.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
2 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921)
United States. Congress -- History.
Armed Forces -- Officers.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7670 S.doc.174).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
United States. War Dept.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|