Development of the Territory by the Alaskan railroad. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Interior in response to a Senate resolution of March 8, 1920, requesting information as to the development of traffic and the settlement of the country traversed by the Government railroad in Alaska. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Development of Territory of Alaska by Alaskan railroad
- Washington : [s.n.], 1920.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
3 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States -- Politics and government.
United States -- Territories and possessions.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7671 S.doc.252).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
United States. Dept. of the Interior.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|