Gift of embassy building in London. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting communication from the Secretary of State regarding gift to the nation by Mr. J. Pierpont Morgan of certain property in London as residence for American Ambassador. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Gift of embassy building in London
- Washington : [s.n.], 1920.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
3 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921)
United States. Congress -- History.
Diplomatic and consular service.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7768 H.doc.793).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|