Increased compensation paid to District of Columbia employees. Letter from the President of the Board of Commissioners of the District of Columbia, transmitting report showing for the first four months of the fiscal year 1920 the average number of employees in each department receiving the increased compensation provided in section 7 of the Legislative, Executive, and Judicial Act, approved March 1, 1919. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Increased compensation paid District of Columbia employees
- Washington : [s.n.], 1919.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
3 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921)
United States. Congress -- History.
United States -- Politics and government.
United States -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7769 H.doc.306).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
District of Columbia.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|