Expenditures for professional services, etc., Freedmen's Hospital. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Interior, transmitting copy of a letter from the Surgeon in Chief of Freedmen's Hospital transmitting detailed statement of expenditures for professional and other services in accordance with the act requiring said statement. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Expenditures for professional and other services, Freedmen's Hospital
- Washington : [s.n.], 1919.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
2 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921).
United States. Congress -- History.
Budget -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7769 H.doc.397).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
United States. Dept. of the Interior.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|