Travel expenses, officers and employees, Department of the Interior. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Interior, transmitting detailed statement of officers or employees (other than special agents, inspectors, or other employees whose duties necessitate constant travel) of the Interior Department who have traveled on official business from Washington to points outside of the District of Columbia during the fiscal year 1919. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Traveling expenses of employees of Interior Department, 1919
- Washington : [s.n.], 1919.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
15 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7769 H.doc.442).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
United States. Dept. of the Interior.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|