Exchanges of typewriters, etc., Department of Agriculture, 1919. Letter from the Secretary of Agriculture, transmitting statement showing exchanges of typewriters, adding machines, and other similar labor-saving devices in the Department of Agriculture for the fiscal year 1919. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Purchase and exchange of type-writers and other machines, Agriculture Department, 1919
- Washington : [s.n.], 1919.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
12 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921).
United States. Congress -- History.
Office equipment and supplies.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7770 H.doc.469).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
United States. Department of Agriculture.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|