Zion National Park, Utah; and new buildings, Hot Springs, Ark. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting estimate of appropriation required for the protection and improvement of Zion National Park, Utah, fiscal year 1920, and for construction of buildings at Hot Springs, Ark. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Estimate for Zion National Park, Utah, and Hot Springs Reservation, Arkansas
- Washington : [s.n.], 1920.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
3 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921)
United States. Congress -- History.
Budget -- United States.
National parks and reserves.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7770 H.doc.604).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|