Reappropriating the unexpended balance of appropriation of War Trade Board. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting communication from the Acting Secretary of State requesting that the unexpended balance as of June 30, 1920, of the sum transferred from the appropriation for the War Trade Board to the War Trade Board section of the Department of State for the fiscal year 1920 be reappropriated and made available during the fiscal year 1921. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Unexpended balance of appropriation for War Trade Board Section
- Washington : [s.n.], 1920.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
4 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921).
United States. Congress -- History.
United States. War Trade Board.
Budget -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7770 H.doc.688).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|