Payment of rent to Hon. J. W. Harreld. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copy of a communication from the Secretary of Agriculture, submitting a proposed paragraph of legislation authorizing payment from existing appropriations to Hon. J. W. Harreld, being unpaid rent due him by the Department of Agriculture, but withheld under section 114 of the Penal Code. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proposed legislation to pay J. W. Harreld
- Washington : [s.n.], 1920.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digial Collection
- Government document
2 p. : digital, PDF file.
- United States. Congress -- (66th : 1919-1921)
United States. Congress -- History.
United States. Congress -- Private bills.
Bills, Private -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
United States -- Claims.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 7770 H.doc.732).
- Cited in:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
- United States. Congress 1919-1921)
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|