Report of a committee appointed by the Society for the Prevention of Pauperism, in the City of New-York, on the expediency of erecting an institution for the reformation of juvenile delinquents.
- Other Title:
- Report on the expediency of erecting an institution for the reformation of juvenile delinquents
- New-York : Printed by Mahlon Day, 1823.
56 p. ; 21 cm.
- Juvenile delinquents -- New York (State) -- New York.
Reformatories -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "At a meeting of the Society ... held the 12th of June, 1823 ... the following managers were appointed a committee to prepare a report ... John Griscom, Isaac Collins, Cornelius Dubois, James W. Gerard, Hiram Ketchum, Daniel E. Lord."--p. .
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shoemaker, 14155
- Griscom, John, 1774-1852.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|