A letter to a member of Parliament, on the settling a trade to the South-sea of America.
- Other Title:
- South-sea trade.
- [London] : Printed for J. Phillips, and are to be sold by A. Baldwin ..., 
14 p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- u-se e.t- r.er OiPi (3) 1711 (A)
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- South America.
South America -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London
- Published anonymously. Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe. Cf. ESTC.
Preface dated the 3d of May, 1711.
Signatures: A⁸ (-A8).
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has armorial bookplate of John Carter Brown on front pastedown.
Culture Class Collection copy has inscription on bookplate that reads "Duplicate sold March 6, 1947. L.C.W."
Culture Class Collection copy has stamp of John Carter Brown on p.3.
- Penn Provenance:
- Brown, John Carter 1797-1874 (bookplate) (stamp)
Wroth, Lawrence C. (Lawrence Counselman), 1884-1970 (inscription)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T12365
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|