Eclipse of God; studies in the relation between religion and philosophy. Martin Buber.
- New York, Harper & Brothers Publishers, [1957, c1952]
- Harper torchbooks; TB12.
Harper torchbooks : TB12
, 152 p. 21 cm.
- Religion -- Philosophy
Philosophy and religion
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Prelude: Report on two talks
Religion and reality
Religion and philosophy
The love of God and the idea of deity
Religion and modern thinking
Religion and ethics
On the suspension of the ethical
God and the spirit of man
Supplement: Reply to C. G. Jung.
- "Copyright 1952 by Harper & Brothers."
"First Harper Torchbook Edition published 1957."
Includes notes to "Religion and modern thing" (p. 141-144) and index
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy has autograph of "Herman Potok Los Angeles Sept. 20, 1957".
Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor) (Libra copy)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|