Mourning becomes Electra : a trilogy / Eugene O'Neill.
- Other Title:
- Eugene O'Neill Mourning becomes Electra
- New York : Horace Liveright, Inc., 1931. (New York City : Manufactured by Van Rees Press)
256 p. ; 21 cm.
- Electra (Greek mythological figure) -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Part One. Homecoming: a play in four acts
Part Two. The Hunted: a play in five acts
Part Three: The Haunted: a play in four acts.
- With half-title.
Title printed within green single-ruled border with decorative top and bottom.
"Copyright, 1931, by Horace Liveright, Inc."
Green cloth boards. Front cover has gilt facsimile of signature of author within pale blue single-ruled border. Endpapers are buff and green and have illustration of steamer silhouetted against a rising full moon. Top edge stained black.
Green dust jacket lettered in black with illustration on front by Robert Edmond Jones.
Price from dustjacket.
Atkinson A 32-I-1.a.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Speiser, Maurice J. (Maurice Joseph), b. 1880 (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Speiser, Mrs. (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Jones, Robert Edmond, 1887-1954.
Library of Theodore Dreiser (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|