A general history of trade : and especially consider'd as it respects the British commerce, as well at home, as to all parts of the world. With essays upon the improvement of our trade in particular. To be continued monthly.
- London : Printed for J. Baker ..., 1713.
45,  p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- n,de al,I d.of wepr (3) 1713 (A)
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
Commerce -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Published anonymously. Attributed to Daniel Defoe. Cf. ESTC.
"Issued in four instalments, ostensibly for the months of June, July, August, and September." Cf. Moore. This is the first installment, June, 1713.
Price from imprint: "price 6 d."
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, P208
Moore, J.R. Checklist of the writings of Daniel Defoe, 260
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|