Impeachment, or no impeachment, or , An enquiry how far the impeachment of certain persons, at the present juncture, would be consistent with honour and justice.
- Other Title:
- Impeachment, or no impeachment
Enquiry how far the impeachment of certain persons, at the present juncture, would be consistent with honour and justice
- London : Printed for J. Baker ..., 1714.
, ii, 5-23,  p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- isng o,he e-m- th1s (3) 1714 (A)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714 -- Pamphlets.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714.
Tory Party (Great Britain)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe (Boyer, Trent, Hutchins, Moore, Novak ("probably")). Attribution disputed by Furbank and Owens. Cf. ESTC.
Also issued with imprint reading: Printed for J. More, and are to be sold by the booksellers.
This imprint not mentioned in Moore 285.
Price from imprint: "Price Three-Pence."
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, N16774
Furbank and Owens. Defoe deattributions, 285
Moore, J.R. Checklist of the writings of Daniel Defoe, 285
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|