An Address of members of the House of representatives of the Congress of the United States, to their constituents, on the subject of the War with Great Britain.
- Alexandria, Printed by S. Snowden, 1812.
35 p. 23 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1812-1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Alexandria.
- Arguing that war is necessary or "required by any moral duty, or any poltical expediency."
Signed on p. 31-32 by George Sullivan and 33 other Federalist members.
"Note A. Quantity of particular articles, the produce of the United States, exported, from 1800 to 1811": p. 33-35.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed to Joseph P. Norris with respects of his obedient servant James Milnor.
Culture Class Collection copy has, written in ms., the states these members represent.
- Penn Provenance:
- Norris, Joseph P. (Joseph Parker), 1763-1841 (inscription)
Milnor, James, 1773-1845 (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Sullivan, George, 1771-1838.
Federal Party (U.S.)
United States. Congress. House.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|