An address delivered before the young men of Boston, associated for moral and intellectual improvement on the fiftyseventh anniversary of American independence / by Amasa Walker. Published by request.
- Boston : Allen and Ticknor, 1833.
31 p. ; 23 cm.
- Fourth of July orations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "Tuttle & Weeks, Printers, No. 8, School Street."--T.p. verso.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has embossed stamp of Library Company of Philadelphia.
- Penn Provenance:
- Library Company of Philadelphia (stamp)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Checklist Amer. imprints, 22514
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|