The secret history of the October-Club, from its original to this time / by A member. Part II.
- Other Title:
- Secret history of the October-Club. Part II.
History of the October-Club. Part II.
Continuation of the secret history of the October Club.
- London : Printed for J. Bbker [sic] ..., 1711.
, 93,  p. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- se', ctha o-m, upbe (3) 1711 (A)
- October Club, London.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714.
- Printers' advertisements -- England -- London -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- A member refers to Daniel Defoe. Cf. ESTC.
Part II of a two-part work.
The October Club was a cabal of extreme Tories.
At foot of title page: "Where may be had the first part. Price 1 s."
Caption title: The continuation of the secret history of the October Club, &c.
Signatures: [A]1 B-G⁸(-G8) H⁴
Printer's advertisement on last four leaves.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy bound with: Defoe, Daniel. The secret history of the October Club: from its original to this time / by A member. London : [s.n.], 1711.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T66272
Moore, J.R. Checklist of the writings of Daniel Defoe, 207
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|