Millennial praises : containing a collection of gospel hymns, in four parts, adapted to the day of Christ's second appearing. Composed for the use of his people.
- Other records:
- Hancock, [Mass.] : Printed by Josiah Tallcott, Jr., 1813.
viii, 288,  p. ; 18 cm.
- Shakers -- Hymns.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Hancock.
- Without music.
Compiled by Seth Youngs Wells.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of Dorcas Burges.
Culture Class Collection copy has written annotation on front free endpaper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Burges, Dorcas (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Wells, Seth Y. (Seth Youngs) , Compiler
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|