The economic and environmental benefits from improving electrical rate structures / by Mark Sharefkin.
- Other records:
- Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1974.
- Socioeconomic environmental studies series ; EPA-600/5-74-033
x, 21, 157 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Electric utilities -- United States -- Rates.
- Prepared for Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under contract 68-01-1850, program element 1HA093, ROAP 21-AQL/03.
Includes bibliographical references.
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Research and Development.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|